Join us for some good ole’ country fun at this favorite Hound tradition! This is a community event open to Hound families and friends. Come play carnival games, play in the bounce houses, eat some delicious food, decorate a pumpkin, bid on raffle baskets and much more! The fun starts at 12 and goes until 4! The Book Fair will also be open during the fair!
- Restaurant Take-Over: Thursday, May 3 @ Lucca Bar and Grill 11:30a.m.-10:00p.m.
- Citywide Elementary School Track Championship
- Purchase an autographed copy of Todd Calgi Gallicano’s latest book “Guardians of the Gryphon’s Claw”
- Playground Becomes Student ONLY Zone Starting on March 19
- 2018 Talent Show: Friday, March 23